Sunday, June 18, 2017

Short email!

Hola Mama!!!
Ahhh it sounds like you guys are doing SUPER good!!! Its so fun to hear what everyone has been up to and how you guys are all doing!! Thats awesome to hear about how the little league is doing, I cant believe the season is over! Seriously flew by so fast, right? Now, its all´star season! One of the greatest seasons! It will be fun to see what happens this year. :) 

So I dont have a whole lot of time to write right now. We´re in Merida and we have to return to Halachó right now. My companion has been super sick and we found out today that she will be returning home this week. She got her appendix taken out about a month ago and she still has a ton of pain in the same area and so Hermana Ruiz and President Ruiz said that its best to return home a little bit earlier to get everything checked out with her home doctor. Its been a crazy week-day and we dont have a ton of time to write. Im sorry but this email is going to be short! I hope you guys know how much I love you and care about you!! Thanks for all of your love and support. (Oh yeah!! I received your package! I LOVE YOU MOM YOU ARE THE BEST.) Seriously, if there is anything I can do for you let me know!!!! Will you tell everyone that I couldn´t write them because of time? Have the best week ever!!!!!! Be safe. :)

Love, Hermana Gates

#kickitkdog

1) I LOVE TO SEE THE TEMPLE 😊
2) Picking Ciruela from the trees with the Familia Chi May! These two little girls remind me of Pres and Ken!
3) Ciruelas Rojas son las mejores!
4) Last photo as companions! I´m gonna miss Hermana Lopez!
5) Distrito Calkini! Best zone/district!! 
6) The best treat in all of the pueblo. Fruit, shaved ice, Horchata, leche and vanilla😋
7) Making sombreros and baskets in a cave!
8) Goats in the street!
9) Hermana Jimenez :)





No comments:

Post a Comment