Sunday, June 11, 2017

Hermana Gonzalez!!!!!

Mom!!
How great it is to hear from you! Sounds like these are going great at home. :) Thats awesome to hear about the softball and baseball teams. Im glad they are doing so good! Thats exciting Riley got the win on Thursday. Im proud of him. YAY! Im so happy Hermana Gonzalez was able to visit you guys. She is my sister! Well we were companions for 4 1-2 months hahah. She practically knows my whole life. haha no. But she wrote me last week saying that she was going to conference with her old companion and I remembered that you guys were going to be in Salt lake at the same time so I gave her your number so she could meet you guys! She´s the best, right? Im glad you got to meet her. :) Kdog! Oh man a sprained ankle. Just rub some dirt on it. ;) Shes such a hard worker. Keep fighting hard, Ken! Whatever it takes! everything is going to pay off soon. :)

So we searched all week long for a house in Dolores Otero but we couldn´t find one. I dont know what the sisters are going to do... because I got transfered! I got transfered to a pueblo thats called halachó!! Its SOOOOOO awesome. Im so excited. I already love it here! I met my new companion, Hermana Lopez at the offices in centro and we had to travel 2 hours to our area. Its gonna be a lot different but I couldn´t be more exicted for this new experience. I only know what its like working in cities so its gonna be fun a different working in a pueblo. She told me there´s tons of Iguanas... hahah oh no. Hermana Lopez just barely ended her training so its gonna be fun working with her. We have already come up with a few ideas of what we can do to help our ward members and investigators grow in their own testimonies. SO EXCITED for this new experience! 

RIGHT? Wasnt conference the best? I absolutely loved the talk by our prophet. It was so straightforward. It was short but so powerful and clear. We need to read the Book of Mormon every single day. We are promised specific blessings. The Book of Mormon will protect us through the wickedness and trials in our days. Its so essential to have a testimony of the gospel. Reading the Book of Mormon can help us and will help us gain a true testimony of the gospel. The prophet promises us that if we read the Book of Mormon we will hear the voice of the spirit, resist temptaion, overcome doubt and fear and receive Heavens help in our lives. Oh how we need these things in our lives right now!! I also loved the conference talks by Weatherford T. Clayton and Neil L. Anderson. I just loved conference. It was perfect. :) I love being able to listen to the words or leaders. D&C 1:37-38. The voice of our leaders is the voice of the Lord. They are a vital part in the restored gospel of Jesus christ. 

Sorry there´s not a whole lot of time to write right now, but I just want you guys to know Im super happy! Things are going super well. Im so excited to start this new adventure in this area. Its going to be awesome. :) I love you guys so much and hope that you are all healthy and happy. Please DONT FORGET to read the Book of Mormon. Individually and as a family. Put into practice in what our church leaders say. We will find the peace and happiness that we need in our lives. I hope you guys have a fantastic week! Talk to you later. :)
Con amor, Hermana Gates

#kickitkdog

1) Hermana Bernadina! She is an angel! Shes one of the strongest ladies I´ve ever met. Im gonna miss her a lot! :)
2)My new companion Hermana Lopez!


No comments:

Post a Comment