Sunday, June 11, 2017

HAPPY EASTER!

Hola mama!!
How are you?? Sounds like this week was a great one! I cant believe how fast the time is going. I feel like I was just emailing you guys. :) I hope you had a happy Easter! I love Easter time. Its such a wonderful time to be with the family and remember the resurection of our Savior. Im glad you guys were able to go up north again for Easter and for Riley´s baseball games. Sounds like hes doing super great! Im so proud of him! When does the semester end for BYU? Im glad everyone is doing good and happy! 

Haha yes mom I still LOVE my area. This is the first time Halachó has ever had sister missionaries. Its so fun! Its been great getting to know all of the members and investigators. They are all so great! Right now the months April and May are the hottest months of the year so there aren´t too many mosquitos. June, July and August are the months where I´ll be worrying about those mosquitos again hahah. But its all good! I still have tons of repelente. 

Our face to face with President Ruiz and Hermana Ruiz went so great! We had a great turn out! We had investigators and members there and we invited the other missionaries in our district and their investigators. Lots of people brought their questions they wanted to ask and it was a really fun and spiritual night. I know that President and Hermana Ruiz really do receive inspiration. Im so happy they were able to take time out of their busy lives to come to our pueblo for a few hours. :)

This week we went to CAMPECHE! Campeche is a little piece of heaven. Its beautiful there!  Its right next to the sea! We had a zone conference and another reunion with President Ruiz. It was super great. President Ruiz talked a lot about the Holy Ghost and how we can get better at listening and following the promptings of the spirit. I know that my mission president was called to preside over this mission! He´s wonderful and full of so much knowledge. 

This week was a great week! Filled with lots of exciting activities and wonderful lessons with investigators. I love being a missionary. This is such a wonderful time in my life. Im so grateful for the opportunity I have righ now to share the gospel with the people here in the Yucatan. Im so grateful for you love and support. I seriously love you guys sooo much and hope you have a great week!! Please be safe and choose the right!! Talk to you next week! :)
Love, Hermana Gates

#kickitkdog

1- The homes
2- PIGS
3- Zone Conference in Campeche!! 
4- Hermana Peterson! We are in the same zone again! :)
5- Its been a long time since I´ve seen the beach! Campeche is the BEST! 





No comments:

Post a Comment