Sunday, January 8, 2017

Grateful!

Mama Gates!
So great to hear from you!! Wow I love you! Im so glad everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving. It´s always the perfect time to remember what we are most grateful for in our lives. :) I appreciate the 10 things you are grateful for! And everyone else who wrote me with the things they are grateful for. Seriously we have been given SOOOO much. We should always express our gratitude to our Heavenly Father because he has given everything to us. 

Yaya Im glad Ken has this week off. That will be nice for her! She´s not going to school, right? She´s the best baby sister ever. Im glad she´s doing well! 

This week was a good one! Went by super fast! Hermana Gonzalez and I are staying here in Dolores Otero! We are so excited! We have so many plans and activities we want to do with our ward for this Christmas season. I dont know if you guys have seen the light the world video but it is so amazing. Please. If you haven´t watched it yet. Please do so. You wont regret it. After our District meeting last week, President Ruiz and his assistants showed up at the church and showed us the video and invited us to take the iniciative and do the 25 days challenge. I want to challenge you guys do this as well! There´s a lot more information on Mormon.org. :) Christmas time is perfect. Its so important to realize why we celebrate this holiday. Christ humbly came into this world to be our savior and redeemer. He was the light of the world. He was the perfect teacher. He is our greatest example of love, charity, service and faith. We can all be a light in the world when we serve our brothers and sisters with love. I encourage you guys to take on the challenge this christmas season. :) I promise you wont regret it. You will be filled with an understanding of why we celebrate Christmas. 

This coming week we are getting a visit from the area president, Elder Pieper! Ah we are so excited! The conference is this Saturday and after he is going to come with me and my companion to visit a recent convert family. Its a surprise for the family so we are so excited! I hope everything goes the way its planned. 

Things are going great here in Merida. I love love love being a representative of my savior! I hope you all are doing well and are safe and healthy. Im so grateful for all of the love, prayers and support. You are all such wonderful examples to me. :) I hope you have a wonderful week and always stand up for what you believe in! Talk to you next week!

Love, Hermana Gates

#kickitkdog


No comments:

Post a Comment