Sunday, January 8, 2017

GIRLS STATE SOCCER

Mom!!

So good to hear from you! How are you doing?? Sounds like you all had a good week! Thats fun that the kids got a break from school and you were able to go up north and do something fun. :) I  loved the pictures you sent!! Please send more! Thanksgiving point, BYU games, soccer games sounds like a good weekend to me. Thats so interesting about Kens feet.. I´ve never heard of cancer kids having problems with walking.. Its super interesting learning about all of things that are going on. WOO HOO last phase of interm maintenance! CONGRATS KDOG! Ken is such a champ and is doing so great. She sure is fighting so hard. Im proud of her. Riley has told me a little bit about the girls hes going on dates with. Im glad you guys like Maddie! 

Keyla had her baptism! It was so special. she is the cutest little girl with the purest heart. It was such a great experience teaching her. She truly understood everything we taught her and payed a lot of attention. Its so fun teaching little ones haha. It´s easier on my spanish. ;) Nah but it really is such a cool experience. :)

We had transfers today!! WOO HOO! I left Caucel which I was so sad to say goodbye to everyone but Im so excited to have more experiences here in Merida. My new area is Dolores Oterno. My new companion, Hermana Gonzalez and I are both new to this area so we are excited to start working and meeting members. Its a fairly new area. Its been closed for awhile and there have only been elders here........ Okay wait we just received a call saying we might have to leave this area because its a little dangerous for sisters.. hahah.. Hermana Ruiz doesnt want us here..... So we dont really know whats going to happen but we´ll see! Ill have to let you know the details next week haha! Im sorry this letter is short but we have to go and figure out what we need to about this area. 

Im very happy here! Things are going well. Im so happy to be a missionary and to have this opportunity to do the Lords work. Thanks for all of the love and support! I feel your prayers everyday! Love you so much and talk to you next week!!!
Love, Hermana Gates

#kickitkdog

1) Helping Keyla with her English homework. I have(now had) a few people Id teach english to in Caucel. :)
2) Keylas baptism!
3) Keyla and her mom. 



No comments:

Post a Comment