Sunday, October 29, 2017

Grateful

Hey mom!!!!
Sounds like things are going really good at home and everyone is settling into a routine with school and work again. Im glad the Little girls are liking school! They are great students! Thats awesome Ri was able to come home and spend some time with you guys. Thats so cool you guys were able to watch Madie play on TV. I'm excited to get to know her and watch her play soccer too!
Another week in the misión! Holy cow the time is flying by. I love the misión! THis week was a busy one, thats for sure! I traveled to two different áreas to go on divisions with some sisters. It was super awesome. On Tuesday and went to Vergel with Hermana Herrera. It was awesome being her companion for the day. We were able to help some of investigators out and put baptismal dates. The people in Vergel are super receptive to our message. They are so willing to learn more. Im excited to hear about their progression in the góspel. On Friday I went to Industrial! (my old área haha) with Hermana Cordova. It was a Little weird being back in Industrial for the day but it was good. I saw some of my old investigators and we were able to find more to teach! We also got permission to go to the temple with our convert bryan and have a lesson with him about the temples. It was awesome! Those divisions are so much fun. You learn so much from each sister missionary. :)
Hermana Morales and I were able to get a lot down this week in our área too! We found a lot of less actives who hadn´t been visited in awhile and found some new people to teach! It was a pretty successful week. There is so much work here to do in Brisas. I know that there are so many of Gods children who are prepared to be baptized. My companion and I have really been giving it our all trying to talk to as many people as we can. All we can do as missionaries is share what we know to be true! Each person has their agency to receive our message or not. We cant forcé something that they dont want in their lives. The Lords work is hard but perfect. I know that as we continue to listen to Him and do His will he will direct us where we need to go and what we need to do.
Thank you for all of your love and support! Im so grateful for you!! If there is anything I can do for you, please let me know!!! :) I hope you have a great week, love you!
Love, Hermana Gates

#kickitkdog

1) Divisions with Hermana Herrera!
2) At the temple with bryan and hermana cordova!
3) Hermana Morales and I. :) She´s an awesome companion!



No comments:

Post a Comment