Saturday, August 26, 2017

Busy week!

Hey mom!!
Wow this week was so great/crazy! So much has happened! I dont even know where to start hahah. First off, my companion has been really sick this week so we were at the clinic for 3 days.. but she´s doing better! The doctor gave her some medicine and a diet so she should be getting better soon. :) 

Transfer week!! I got transfered! Im in my new area, Brisas with Hermana Morales as a Sister Training Leader! Im super excited! We are in charge of the sisters in two zones so its going to be awesome doing divisions, getting to know the other sisters and going to the leadership conferences with President Ruiz and Hermana Ruiz. Im so grateful for this opportunity to learn and grow and become the missionary/person that God intends for me to be. I have so much to learn and do! Its going to be a great transfer! 

Our 16 year old investigator in Indutrial! Bryans baptism is this Saturday! He is soo prepared. He has been going to church and has wanted to get baptized for 3 years but has been so nervous to do so. When he talked to his mom about getting baptized she started to cry! She is so excited for him and is gonna come to Merida this Saturday to see him get baptized. The lessons that we gave him this week were so fun. He knew pracitically everything so we just had to go over everything quick so that he could understand the doctrine better. 

Yesterday we had 7 investigators at church! It was AMAZING! My companion and I were completely filled with so much joy. God has been so good to us. Despite that Hermana Cordova was sick, we were able to see so many miracles with investigators and less actives going to church! It was a great/crazy week! :) haha!!

You guys sound so good!! I cant believe school is going to start next week! I feel like this summer passed by so fast! Thats so excited Macey and Cole got married and that Kaleb leaves tomorrow for his mission!! Tell them congrats for me please. Thats so fun you guys celebrated Granmdas birthday this week. She´s awesome! Sounds like she had a good day. :) I cant believe reg and Had have been married for 2 years! I feel like they got married yesterday! time flies by! I love them so much and im so glad they had a good anniversary. 
Oh mom, it sounds like you guys are going so good!! Im so happy! I love you guys so much and am sooo happy you are doing well. I hope you have a wonderful week and enjoy the last week of summer! Be safe and talk to you next week! :)
Con amor, hermana Gates

#kickitkdog

1)Hermana Cordova!! Last day as companions!
2)Hermana Bair goes home this week! She is such a great missionary and so fun to be around!
3)Our zone!! Zona Brisas! The sister in the middle is going home this transfer!
4) I know we look really scary in this photo but there is a sister in our ward who painted us some pictures! 




No comments:

Post a Comment