Monday, March 14, 2016

You are assigned to labor in the México Mérida Mission!!!!

On December 28th 2015, my LDS mission call arrived at my home post office. Due to my family being out of the state I had to wait until January 4th to find out where I'd be serving my Heavenly Father for 18 months. It was quite the week knowing that THE envelope (that i'd been waiting for 3 weeks) was just sitting at my Grandmas house waiting for me to open it. It was brutal. 


However, I've got to say, leaving Hawaii was a lot easier since I was looking forward to the mission call.. ;)



I have the best family and friends in the world!! I'm grateful for each and every one of them and their bright examples in my life.








I know that I was called to Mérida for a very specific reason. I can't wait to get out into the field and share with the people of Mérida what I have come to know about the gospel. I know that my savior lives!! I know that I am a daughter of God and that my Father in Heaven is very aware of me here on this earth life. I know that He loves each and every one of us and that He wants us to return back to Heaven to be with Him again. I love this gospel with my whole heart! My mission is His mission. May 3rd, COME FASTER!!!!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment